Dancing pro says she's 'fine' after fall

'DWTS' Kym Johnson says she's 'fine' after fall


Dancer Kym Johnson took a nasty spill Friday during "Dancing With the Stars" rehearsals, but says she'll be fine.

Johnson, who is teamed with football star Hines Ward on the competition, was rushed to the hospital after falling and injuring her neck.

The dancing pro took to her Twitter account Friday and thanked fans for their support. "I'm a little shaken up, sore but will be fine," she tweeted.

She added "I want to give a special thanks to everyone at Cedars Sinai."

Johnson updated her condition today via Twitter, "I'm feeling better today and I am so happy my mom is here with me. Thanks again everyone for the lovely messages."

No word on whether or not Johnson will be ready to dance again in time for Monday's semifinal round of "DWTS."
Source:tv.msn.com