~It's Officially Birthday Week!~

Each and every person deserves a birthday week . . . right?!
Source: tumblr.com via Anna on Pinterest

I mean . . . so many people to celebrate with, no way it can be done in one day,
let alone a weekend!

Although my birthday isn't until Monday . . . we started last Saturday at my grandma's house with the fam.
Then HH with the hubby at McCormicks


Continued today at work . . . I even got an embarrasing song and clap craziness at Red Robin.
And my ladies spoiled me . . .
Ummmm soooo excited to use my new ruffled cake stand!

 
Remaining celebrations:
Friends dinner/drinks Friday night
Hubby's surprise date Saturday
Happy Hour with the in-laws Sunday
Birthday softball game . . . we better win!
etc. 

Hey . . . anything that happens this week is a birthday celebration!
Birthday wine and chatting with my girly Erika last night
Birthday hike . . .
Lol nope I will never get too old for celebrating.

Many birthday photos soon!

Do you celebrate birthday week?!
Love birthday surprises?