~Tunes for your Tuesday . . . Dave Matthews Band!~

Happy Tuesday to you!



I so love this song. 

When my hubby and I first started dating he would play this song for me . . . and we put it on our wedding dvd a year later:-) It has a special place in my heart. 
The words are so cute.

I know not everyone is a Dave fan, but we like his music:-)

So much . . . in fact that tonight we are going to see him with

From an article on the benefit concert:
"Musician Dave Matthews is testing a new idea in Seattle that he hopes will inspire more giving across the country.



In unique partnership with the website JustGive, Matthews is letting fans direct the proceeds of two upcoming Seattle shows to the charities of their choice. Every ticket is matched with an equal donation to philanthropy.


"The point is the act of giving and making the process available," he said in an interview. "I think it may make people feel a certain amount of power to see the ease of how you can give."


For each ticket sold, the buyer will receive a credit back for the full $150 ticket and handling price to apply to any of the 1.5 million charities in JustGive's database.


Matthews, who has performed benefits for causes ranging from Hurricane Katrina and Haiti earthquake relief, family farmers and Tibet, estimates the events will raise a million dollars over two nights."

What a fabulous concept right?! Sold out!

Yup each ticket ($150) goes completely to a charity of your choice.

Since my hubby was so sweet during all the craziness of my big holiday show in Oct, I am taking him! Dave Matthews Band is his fave.

We both decided after everything with adopting LuLu and her sad story . . . we wanted to donate our $300 to the Oregon Dog Rescue.  To pay them back for what they did for us. They saved our little princess


 and brought her to us.  We ADORE her, and I just saw a bumper sticker that totally describes the situation:

I think she adds more to our life than we do to hers:-)

Soooooo excited!

In the meantime I am relaxing (ok for at least 20 mins lol).
With working full time, blogging, and my Etsy shop, a social life, a hubby, 3 dogs and a huge family life can get nuts. 
I probably "work" like 60 or more hours a week . . . craziness!

So I thought I deserved a
little indulgence

A trip to Nordies for some MAC!
and a lil trip to Belle Pastry . . . mmmmm for the best caramel latte I've ever had, along with a creme brulee
Ok resting time is up!

Time to list some new items in the shop, and get ready for Dave Matthews Benefit Concert!

Happy Tuesday to you all, and
remember to find some way to give back this holiday season!