~Oh Happy Happy Weekend!~

It's finally here . . .
And what a week it has been!!!
Weekend I am so very happy to see you.

I do not know what my deal was this week, I was all kinds of emotional.
Oh well, life goes on and it is amazing!
A few good things this week:
I got to be social with lunches, dinners, etc and it was so good to catch up!
(love you Bethany! Thanks for enjoying some yum drinks with me)

I suceeded in my RAOWK
(Random Acts of Wifey Kindness)
and went above and beyond each day to show my hubby that I love him just as much, if not more than when we first fell.
I will continue to try to find new ways to make Andy feel important and loved and not get stuck in a routine. Nope!

I hope you all have a weekend full of crazy love:


What are your plans?

Ours:
Wedding Dress shopping with my girl Melissa
Finishing crown moulding in my bathroom
Date night
Softball practice and drinks
Planting my veggie garden
Hanging out with my sister, mom and niece
etc.

Life is good, enjoy!


Psssst I am literally so obsessed with Pinterest right now
Do you Pin?! If so let me know I'd love to check out your loves.