CHELSEA HANDLER DISCUSSES NEW PLANS FOR FUTURE



Chelsea Handler has blown up on the E! Network that has made her famous in other arenas besides being a comedian: popular TV show Chelsea Lately which has branched into it's own show After Lately, and infamous book writer which has made the NY Bestsellers List.




So what are the future plans for Miss Lately?! In her interview with The Hollywood Reporter, she revealed the possibility of her show coming to an end. Calling herself a self-proclaimed control freak, there are several factors that need to change in order for her to continue on the E! network including a different show format, if not an entire new show approach.




She says, "We'll see how it goes and if it works out for me to stick around here. It's a lengthy process. They tell you you're valuable, and then you get a counter and you think, 'I guess you really don't care about me at all.' Nothing is set in stone, so if things go south, then obviously I'll be moving along … I want to do something that's going to utilize my brain a little more than this show," she says. "If Lately is the show that I'm going to do, it's going to change. But it may turn out that I'm done with it altogether. I can't keep doing the same thing; my brain is bleeding. I want to do something that's more mindful and isn't celebrity-centered. I'm not looking to totally bail on E! They've done a lot for me, and I like it here. If you take away the Kardashians."




One thing for sure is that Chelsea Handler doesn't have a problem telling it like it is to anyone and everyone. I can also recall a few times how she's called out the E! network and how lame her show is. Whatever it is, Chelsea Handler would not find it difficult to move on from this network, her numerous followers and her success speaks for itself.




You Just Do You, Imma Do Me

Camille