~I Got You~

I have been listening to Leona Lewis on repeat in my car, here's her newest vid: "I Got You".

It's funny when you hear a song the meaning is totally different in your imagination than in the video.

In my head it's a love song ;-)

Cause I'm all butterflies and rainbows!!!



So one of my favorite things is to hold my hubby's hand.  Walking along the street, driving in the car (is that illegal?! Lol), cuddling, and even sometimes I wake up with his hand in mine.

Such a small act, but it means exponentially more than you think.
Love.
Support.
Trust.
Belief.
Acknowledgement.
Sincerity.


In an article I found:
"Couples Holding Hands"


By John M Grohol PsyD

"The New York Times has a nice piece about why people continue to hold hands in public, when so many other romantic gestures have disappeared with the sexual revolution:"

"To hold someone’s hand is to offer them affection, protection or comfort. It is a way to communicate that you are off the market. Practically speaking, it is an efficient way to squeeze through a crowd without losing your partner. People do it during vigils, marches, weddings and funerals."

"Holding hands remains a sign of intimacy between friends and lovers, couples and family, keeping two people together as they navigate the world around them. It as powerful a gesture today as it was two hundred years ago."

"Personally, I hope it never goes out of style!"



Me either!!!
So if it's not a normal thing you do, DO IT! It'll mean more to your love than you know:-)






This photo is from our engagement session ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO
(wow! Time flies!!!)

"In this journey called life, we must hold hands and go forth together"

Now go grab someone's hand!!!

Happy Saturday:-)