Turquoise . . . what a lovely color!

I'm totally feeling turqouise right now!
In my crafts, in my clothing, SHOES, etc.











P.S. my recent Etsy purchases:
For me :-)
For my mom-in-law:-)
I bought some cute gloves from her before and LOVE them! So cute and makes cleaning fun:-)
Check her out: Julie Meyer

~What this weekend has in store for me~
***A fundraiser for my best friend's mom***
(So sad! She's one of my other moms and I've known her since 2nd grade.  She's just been diagnosed with Lymphoma and has been going through chemo.  They have no ins. and her husband is injured from a work accident so can no longer work. VERY sad story, I've been praying for her every night. Anyway I rallied up my "troops" and we're all going to support.)

***Vino Tasting with friends***
***Happy Hour***
***Starting my Spring line products woo hoo***
***Lunch with a long-time-no-see friend and her new baby***


Come back on MONDAY!
My SECOND
giveaway . . .
with my very first interview with the owner of the afore-mentioned giveaway

So tell me . . .
What does your weekend have in store for you???




Don't you wish you were in this boat right now?!?!

Have a lovely weekend,
and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!