Flower Pot Winner!!!


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd . . .

Our lovely winner (random drawing) is . . .


congrats!!!!

She has a fabulous blog, go check it out!!!

So D . . . go ahead and email me @ memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com with your fave pot from my Etsy here along with your mailing addy and you'll soon have a pot at your door:-)

Oh I love giving away fun stuff!!!

So on to our busy busy weekend:

SOUNDERS WON!!!

Wooo hooo what a game:-)

Andy's mom's birthday!
Oh I do enjoy celebrating birthdays! We ate at La Spiga in Seattle,
yummy yummy Italian food and fabulous service!!!

Then back to the house to enjoy cake and coffee:-)

Sunday:
*Gardening*
*Watched "Up in the Air" (depressing!)*
*Gym*
*Finished lotsa crafts*
*Sat outside in the sun in . . . gasp! My bathing suit!!! Hurray for sunny weather!!!*

Monday:
*Got my hair did!!! At my good friend Tessany's salon Chocolates Cherries and Blondes, fabulous!
Pics soon*

*Took photos for Etsy of like 40 items! Phew lotsa work!!! Will be in my Etsy shop soon!*

*Bout to go make some Chicken and Mushroom dish with wild rice for dinner*


Happy Monday!!!
What fun things did you do this last weekend?