Do something that makes you smile!


Happy Friday!!!

I hope you all have wonderful plans . . .

To relax with your love. . .

Play outside like a little child . . .

Do something that makes you happy . . .

Read a book outside in the sun . . .

Allow yourself to daydream . . .

Do something to fill you up with happiness and love!!!

The weather is gorgeous outside, and I can't wait to get off work and go on a nice long Spring walk with my hubby!

Tomorrow:
~Sounders Game woooo hooooooooooo~



(yes we'll be among the near 40,000 crazy fans!!!)

~My Mother-in-law's Birthday Dinner bash~

Rest of Weekend:

RELAX!

Can't wait!

  What are your plans????

Much love, Tamara Nicole

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."



~Mother Teresa

P.S. If you haven't entered yet, my
~GIVEAWAY~
enter here!
ends Monday . . .

a few new pots added to my Etsy that are available for the giveaway: