~Coral and Gold Love~

Hellooooo out there to all of my lovely ladies!
I am so excited to say that I have passed 300 followers during my blog birthday week last week, sweet!

Thank you all, I seriously can't tell you how much fun I have on here,
how your comments are like addicting coffee to me:-)
Thanks visiting here dispite me being my random silly self.

So in case you missed here last week:
three Giveaways
 . . . all ending Friday so hurr up and enter!

Un:

Raw Art Letterpress is giving away one of her lovely prints!

Deux
My fab friend (and blog sponsor!) Rachael has a fun vintage shop:
 and is giving away this jewel:

Trio
In leiu of my blog turning one, I am making one of you an Amy Butler birdy sling:
custom to what you want!



Ok so yes lots going on, fun times!

I need to post about my weekend and my gourmet Italian dinner, will do soon:-)

Just wanted to share some eye candy today:
Coral and Gold
coral is one of my all time fave colors, and it sure goes well with gold right?!






Happy Wednesday loves, 2 more days until Friday! Woooo hoooo!


Psssst changed my blog to 3 columns and a more plain/ less distracting background, you likey?!