~Web Site Design Help or Advice~

Ooooooh
emmmmmm
Geeeeeee

This is hard!
So.
I have my Etsy shop, but I want my own!
So I got one!
woooo hooo

Next step:
web design or find a cool template.
Sheeesh it's hard!
I'm creative . . . but I am no web designer.

So . . . if anyone has a not to expensive person, do share!
Or a great site for templates.
I've been searching and found a few, but not the perfect fit!

Some templates I am loving:
#1:


#2:

#3:

#4:

and #5:

hmmmm what to do.

See the problem is I just spent a bunch of moolah on the site, hosting and shop etc.
So I don't have thousands to spend on a web designer.

I know some of you creative girls out there may do this kind of thing, if so let me know!

Or if you know anyone that does, hook a girl up!

Excited to get this going, when it's in full force I will let you guys know.

Wish me luck!
And I'm open to any advice, tips, contact info, etc.

Possible shop button just made:


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend my dears!

On a good note, we just had an amazing dinner . . . more to come but I had some yucca fries and a jalapeno margarita, mmmmm!