~Happy New Year! Off to an interesting start!~

Happy New Year all of my lovely readers!

I can't wait to hear all about your NYE festivities and fun, so do share.

We had a fun night at a friend's place which had an AMAZING view of the Space Needle


 and raced home to ring the New Year in  . . .just us . . . at home with our pups, and barely made it in the door with 5 mins to spare!

~We kissed~
~kissed our pups on their heads~

 and were ready for the New Year!!!

Soooo I wake up this morning not feeling too hot.
Nope I know what you're thinking, the dreaded New Year's hangover.
Nope!
I had maybe 2 drinks all night and was the DD . . .
I seemed to have found a 24 hour flu . . . was on the couch clutching my barf bowl all morning.

Yuck!
So now I am feeling better, and hope that today is not a sign of what's to come in 2011!

I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for me, my family, and my business.
I didn't set any resolutions this year, so I won't break any:-)

But like I wrote in my previous post . . .
BALANCE
is my word for this year.

Bring it!

Psssst . . .  my lingering ickiness almost made me forget . . . I just scored some killa deals shopping the other day! Stay tuned for pics . . . and my shoe/boot obsession:-)