~Pretty Pink Party Decor~

Ok so my mind whirls around all crazy all the time
I think it's just being female, right?

Anyway I just wanted to share with my blog buddies my latest obsession:
~Pink Party Decor~

I'm throwing a bridal shower this summer . . .
so excited!
I've been talking about having a cute summer tea party for a while, and now I can!!!

Just bought:



(serious fun shop, chk it out!)

Also from Hey Yo Yo:


I found so many fun tea cups on Etsy, but I don't want to pay shipping for a lot of them individually, so I'll just check out local thrift stores to find enough pink/gold/yellow cups.
Also:
Cake pedestals
Mason Jars
Need to make fabric garland and poms
A cute white distressed dresser

Soooo excited!
Inspiration:






So pretty right?!
And you know I'll be posting pics when we have the party in my backyard!

Are you into throwing parties?
Any great ideas/inspirational blogs/sites you want to share
~Tamara Nicole~

 
ALSO: Spring Blog Swap coming later this week!
AND gorgeous scarf from Nikkisic . . . Giveaway extended until Saturday!