~T.G.I.F~


Hurray!
I am soooo excited.
Yup right now I am sitting in my back yard with our fountain running.
In the SUN!
(almost forgot what that looks like!)
Chillin on a blanket.
In Seattle! (what?!)
Ok so maybe I'm wearing jeans and a T, BUT I am soaking up the sun while my 3 dogs are wandering around getting into all kinds of trouble . . . eating plants, barking at the sounds . . . silly rascals!

One happy camper here!

I have the day off from work

Oh I am always "working" but today I get off of my day job to work on my other jobs hee hee

On the agenda:

*Finishing up orders from my shop

*Met with a bride and their location today

*Went to check out a boutique lingerie store that will be holding a bridal event that I get to market my new biz at (sweet!)

*Bought a book at Barnes and Noble (Total nerd but I love me my bookstores!)

*Enjoyed a yummy iced skinny vanilla latte

*The hubby and I both have "mole removal" appts. Oh the joys of being a red head and tanning when I was younger.
(We're totally having "moley" kids that I will slather up and down in sun block daily!)

*Pho date for dinner

Our weekend:
Continuing working on my bathoom
Tomorrow guys are coming out to install my deeper tub (yayyy bubble baths!)
install recessed lighting above the tub
install my ligting above vanity.

I am meeting with another potential bride tomorrow
Softball practice
and whatever else we decide to do!

Woooo hooooo
What about you?  Any fun plans this Spring weekend?

Psst Don't forget to sign up for my Sweet Spring Swap, co hosted by MJ.
sign up closes Monday . . .HERE