A few lovelies and . . . Kiss me I'm Irish!

*Ok seriously if you haven't checked out OneCraftyFox dooo it!*
She's super cute and has a fun blog:-)
So two lovelies from her blog:

If you missed my post on this chk it out!

Let's get back to the basics and send unexpected, heart warming cards to people.

Anywho the lovely OneCraftyFox posted a blog post for this!

Chk it out here

AND I still have some super cute cards to send, so if you want to be a part of this
with your addy and let's bring it back to sentimental thoughtful fun:-)

~Sunshine Blog Award~

All I can say is you never can have too many awards right?! :-)
They're so fun, make me feel all kinds of special . . .
 and it's nice to know I have readers who enjoy my blog!!!

So thank you all for being the amazing readers that you are!

Spring is in the air (lovin the blossoms!!!) soooo  let's spread the sunshine!
I will therefore pass this award along to the following lovelies:














12.  Risley

♥´¨)

(¸.·♥ Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.3. Link to the nominees within your post.4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


~Kiss me I'm Irish~
Can't ya tell with my freckles and red hair?!

AND I love kisses:-)

Anywho some St. Patties Day Love:







Anyone celebrating tonight?!
 I just ate my corned beef I made and broght for lunch, and a mint mocha?  Does that count?  :-)