~My Home Decor Project Inspiration~

Dear lovelies:

A few posts ago I mentioned that we just installed Asian-Bamboo Hardwood floors in my new
 Office/Craft Room!!!

Excited much?! Yes!!!
So we are just waiting on one more box of wood to finish our floors, then on to

**Paint***
and trim and crown moulding!

So before I decide on paint I needed
some inspiration . . .
and found more than enough!

Notice any themes? . . .
Love the wall paper and colors!
Yellow and Grey is so hot right now . . . here it looks so pleasant together:-)
One must: a zebra print bench, stool, chaise lounge or chair
Great organization ideas!
See?! Yellow and Zebra make me happy
Want this on my YELLOW wall :-)
Since our floors are dark, I will balance it out with white desk and accents, as well as splashes of yellow throughout
White with soft yellow walls? Not sure what shade to paint!
Lovin the white desk with cute chair:-)
What a fab ottoman!!!
My colors! And love the built in book shelves!!!
I think I will buy a chair and DIY it, with fun zebra fabric and studs:-)
I love the picture frames and cute lil desk
FAB stool and fun curtains
(all photos from Google)

So my must-haves:
*Yellow= happiness*
*Faux painting (prob bristle brush strokes)*
*White big desk with fun accessories*
*Zebra chair*
*TV for chick flicks while creating for inspiration*
*Inspiration Board Space- maybe a big fun cork board or framed board*
*Crown Moulding*
*Light rug: maybe white or lighter yellow hues?*

Wants:
*Fireplace*
*Screen (the folding kind to section off room)*
*Lots of candles*
*Wallpaper or Vinyl Decals on one accent wall*

Sounds quite busy, but we'll see how it turns out!
Up until this point I've had my craft supplies and office papers/files all over the house, so excited to have my own room!
Until we have kids at least;-)

What color scheme do you have going on in your favorite room?
~OR~
If you had free reign to decorate any room, what colors would you choose?

P.S. Blog News:
or
Lots of entry opportunities!

***Button***
Thank you all for voting and helping me choose a blog button!!!
~By far #5 won~
so now go grab it and add it to your blog
Come back and let me know and I'll grab yours, how exciting right?!


***Award***
Will post tomorrow, thanks Chloe!!!
Also will post weekend photo craziness