Exactly a year ago we were . . .

Yup, exactly a year ago we
The Andersons
(oh yes . . . the crazy Anderson's)

Were on a trip of a lifetime!!!
I can't believe it's already been a whole year,
it seems like just yesterday we were on this cruise!!!

I do have to say out of our 4 European vacations together,
this Greek Isles Cruise was my fave!!!

(yes yes I still owe you guys the rest of my May vaca to Italy, France, Belgium, Luxembourg . . .
 I'll get to it soon!!!)

Here's a photo extravaganza from our last trip,
a few of the thousands of pics taken! Lol what?! We like pictures!!! Ha ha ha . . .
Awww lovely Venice, Italy!!!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Rhodes, Greece
My hottie in Olympia, Greece


Ephesus, Turkey

Athens, Greece
Mykonos, Greece (one of my faves!)
A beach just out of Mykonos (ok a Looooooong walk- long story that I will revisit in future!)
Corfu, Greece
Santorini, Greece (also one of my faves!!!!)
Capri, Italy
Sorrento, Italy
Pompeii, Italy
London!!!

Awww I love reminiscing! Thanks for joining me:-)

Soooo speaking of travels, etc.  Announcing a new Thursday series on my blog . . .

~Destination Thursdays~

Check back on Thursdays for destinations around the world . . .
of my travels and other people's travels! A new location each week:-)

To join in, or to have your travel destination be a part of this, email me memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com for more info!


With that said,
I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned!!!
Us:
*Family visiting from Luxembourg!!!*
*Brunch with family today*
 *Birthday tea party for niece*
*Family photos*
*Hosting a big bbq*
*Making invites for sister's baby shower coming up fast!*
*Softball*
*Happy Hour*
*Buying and painting crown moulding and trim for my office space*

Phew . . . it's bout to be busy!

What are your plans?!

Mwah!
P.S. my giveaway post will be here soon, just finalizing details, sorry my lovely peeps!!!