~Be a Dreamer~

I know you all have big ideas.
Huge ideas!

Do you write them down?


Share them with others?


Or do you hide them inside, ignore them, and move on?

If so . . . what's holding you back?
Self-doubt?

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
~Karen Ravn


So let's all reach high . . . and seek far . . .


And discover how it feels to really be a dreamer

Don't let anyone hold you down today!


"As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
~Donald Trump


My Thoughts . . .
*I need to start a journal of all of my big, crazy, insane but fun ideas

My goals . . .
*Sign up for some fun creative classes to get me thinking outside the box
*To inspire at least one person today

My Dreams . . .
*To one day start a charity
*To own my very own successful business
*To travel the world

What are your dreams/big ideas/goals?