~Seattle Bloggers Fun!~

I know a few of you lovely blog friends live in Seattle, or close by . . .
OR may want to come up and visit!!!

There are two events this year that I am excited to attend . . .
to meet fellow local bloggers

and learn a thing or two!

I starting blogging to test it out and see if I'd like it,
now I'm officially addicted!

So this is why I think I am signing up to attend the

Bloggy Boot Camp
by SITS
On June 4th
(ummm like 2 days before our Europe trip!)
To learn a thing or two and to meet fellow addicted bloggers!

ANOTHER Seattle event that is soon . . .
My cute local blogger girl Michaela Noelle and a friend is throwing a bloggers meetup/cocktail party March 5th . . .

How fun right?!

One of my goals for this year is to meet up with some girls from blogland . . .
and I can't wait!

There are so many amazing people out there, I am excited to meet you!

SO if you are planning on going to either of these, join me! Let me know.

AND I'm thinking of planning a blogging girlies breakfast this summer . . . more soon!

Happy Saturday!


P.S. have any of you attended a blogger's conference?
Met up with friends from Blog Land?
Do share!