~Recent Scores!~

Happy Saturday!

Just a quick post while the hubby and I are watching England vs. France in Rugby on the tellie! Lol they are rough, crazy men.

I just wanted to share a few goodies I found (and bought!):

I am all about support.
Especially towards sweet, talented fellow bloggers!

1
From the sweet Anna
Check out her inspiring blog here

I scored:


Love! Can't wait to wear it tonight!

2:

The lovely Cassandra from the adorable blog Moon Face
Also has this uber chic and cute shop HERE
I scored:


Can I tell you how excited I am?!
(You can probably tell by all my exclamation points!)

I know several of you talented ladies also run your own businesses, and have lovely shops!
OR know of a fellow blogger who has a shop as well. 
Share them with us!
Promote the blog handmade love.