~Day Zero Challenge . . . Part deux~

Why hello my fabulous blog readers!!!
I can't believe we're already getting closer to the weekend:-)
Don't you love it when work weeks fly by?!

As some of you know, I have embarked on a new challenge which I am extremely excited about!
It's called the
"Day Zero Challenge" . . . 101 goals in 1001 days

I have my first 20 goals posted in this post

~Here are my next 20~

21) Hike Mt. Ranier

22 )Take skiiing lessons with hubby

23) Learn French

24) Drink 8 glasses of water each day for a whole month 

25) Buy someone flowers for no other reason than just because!

26) Watch the Northern Lights dance through the sky

27) Travel to Normandy, France

28) Scrapbook my wedding album (finally!)

29) Donate blood

30) Road trip to California

31) Find an amazing homemade spaghetti sauce recipe and tweak it to perfection in my own way, and make more than once.

32) Invest $300 a month with my hubby

33) Make a list of 100 things that make me unique

34) Have our annual Christmas letter out on Dec. 1st

35) Enjoy a fancy picnic in the park

36) Attend at least 5 concerts

37) Learn how to swim
(ha ha shhhhh my lil secret: I am a doggy paddler! Shhhh don't tell!)

38) Visit 3 museums

39) Do the 200 squats challenge

40) Make a Life Dreams and Inspirations Poster

I highly recommend you joining in on the fun adventurous life with me!
If you are interested, go HERE and start your list!
Dooooo it.
Let me know and we can help encourage and follow each other's progress:-)

I will be posting about my goals getting crossed off my list with lots of pics to share, you already know!

Maybe too much for your life right now? 
That's ok . . . just start with a few things and go from there:-)

What are a couple of "to do's" that would be on your list????