~Office Furniture and Happy Long Weekend!!!~

Happy Long Weekend to you all!!!

What are your plans???
Ours:
More Home Rennovations
BBQ with friends
Out to a show
Last kayaking adventure this year
Happy Hours (always!)
Crafting
Baking
Etc. Etc. Etc. :-)

 Now onto my conundrum:

Awww my office is coming togather, BUT taking forever!
It's unfortunate everything I want costs $$moolah$$

We are done with all the rennovating (of my craft room at least), now I just need to fill it up with fun things!
If you missed my blog post of inspiration for my office, chk it out here

So this weekend we are off to find an armoire and a desk to get this room rolling!

Desk:
~black or white~
 I don't know yet!
Either would go . . . hmmm

Ok to set the stage:
We have asian bamboo dark hardwood floors
A light yellow/tan faux-linen painting  job
A zebra rug (black white)
White crown molding and trim
Black hardware (door knob and closet knobs)

Overall look inspiration/colors:



Yellow/Zebra/White/Black

I want:
BUT it's a whopping $1,071.00!!! Yeah prob not:-)

~OR~

Source . . . also same store same-ish price!


Desks that are still cute but more my budget:







Hmmm we shall see.  Why oh why do I have a budget?! Ha ha

What do you guys think:
Black or white desk?
Small simple writers desk or larger executive desk?
Suggestions of where to shop?

~As always, enjoy your lovely weekend dears!~