~Mosaic Monday and my Fall Plans~

~Gooooood morning fellow bloggers~
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and are ready to attack the week head on!



1. 244/365 - Love in a mug, 2. CKR and Starbucks, 3. Untitled, 4. Yearning In Her Eyes, 5. vintage coffee, 6. girl.coffee.eyes.secrets., 7. Coffee Beans Chocolate Café au lait Flavor COFFEEBEAT Yummy Japanese Food Confectionery, 8. coffee break, 9. 39., 10. His & hers xxxx, 11. #morningcoffee (Caffè macchiato) Day8, 12. mmm.., 13. good morning14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

I know Fall is in the air, the crisp smell is seaping in. With that said . . . a BUSY busy time of my life is coming up!

My friend and I are preparing for a HUGE holiday show, and it's steadily approaching! I have 5 weeks to get a TON done for over 40,000 shoppers come Oct 19th!
YIKES!!!

My motto for the next 5 weeks:


Wooo hoo here we come!

AND not only am I getting ready for the show,
BUT in 8 days it is me and the love of my life's
2 year anniversary!
Also along with
working my day job, kicking butt in fantasy football, blogging, social plans . . . etc I'm also helping
planning a bridal shower and bachelorette party, woooo hooo!

My good friend Bekah is getting married Oct 17th
. . .
here's to a busy Fall!

What are your plans this fall?  Are you able to relax and enjoy it?  Or are you crazy busy like me???