~This & That~

From the stunning *D* at Enjoy Yourself

 ~This and That~

Makeup

blusher or bronzer- Bronzer


lip gloss or lip stick- Lip Gloss for sure!!!

eye liner or mascara- mmm both please! But for sure mascara, my lashes are super light!


foundation or concealer- concealer only under eyes, don't cake my face
(it's not good for it ladies!)


neutral or colour eye shadow - colors (lots of MAC fun!)


pressed or loose eye shadow - pressed

brushes or sponges - all I need are a few good brushes!


opi or china glaze - OPI

long or short - long (but real!)

acrylic or natural - el naturale baby

brights or darks - depends on the season

Body

perfume or body splash - a yummy soft perfume

lotion or body butter - body butter

body wash or soap - body wash

lush or other bath company -  I agree with D, many many others, but lush is great too!




Fashion

jeans or sweat pants - jeans- Joe's or Sevens please:-)

long sleeve or short - short or sleeveless



dresses or skirts - fun dresses!

stripes or plaid - Hmmm . . . either if it's super cute!

flip flops or sandals - sandals

scarves or hats - Love them both, accessories are fun!

studs or dangly earrings - big fun colored earrings!

necklaces or bracelets - both, but I love me some bangles right now

heels or flats - HEELS!!!

cowboy boots or riding boots - both can be super cute, but right now riding boots

jacket or hoodie - cute girly jackets

 


curly or straight - depends, but mainly straight

bun or ponytail - curly low side pony:-)

bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins

hair spray or gel - hair spray in moderation

long or short - long!

light or dark - light with a few darker low-lights:-)

side sweep bangs or full bangs - side swept, but I'm scared to try full . . . maybe someday! Cute on other people!

up or down - down

Random

rain or shine - Shine for sure! But I do live in Wa, I'm ok with rain once in a while:-)

summer or winter - I love all seasons for different reasons, but who doesn't love summer?!

fall or spring - fall fashion, spring flowers:-)

chocolate or vanilla - mmmm chocolate for sure, the darker the better!

There you have it!!!
 
I'd love to hear your likes,
so do join in on the fun and let me know,
 I'll come chk you out.
 
Also, to go along with the glamour theme . . . my very first Polyvore look!

Whatcha think?! I want this outfit right now:-)

Anyone else addicted to Polyvore???
Smooches!
Hope you're enjoying your long weekend!