Interior Design: Window Treatments

Crazy here getting ready for my huge holiday show, 2 weeks away!
YIKES!

Just passed 200 sales this past week in Memory Bean Designs Etsy shop!!!

Loads of new items I need to add as well:-)

Anywho:
~My latest interior design obsession~
Drapes
Window Treatments
Curtains
Panels

Whatever you call it . . . they make a huge impact on the room!!!









One of my faves from Anthropology!


And another fun one!


Sooooo . . . since I've been dreaming of different fun curtains . . . I've decided to start making some for my Etsy shop AND to debut at the holiday show!

Some super nice fabric I've ordered for this project:
Vertical Stripe Ebony



 AmsterdamTexture Titan/Birch


Dupioni Silk Fabric Iridescent Berry Jade


Chenille Damask Camel
Microsuede Azalea


Dupioni Silk Fabric Iridescent Espresso Brown


Vintage Suede White
Toile Black
Vintage Suede Canary
Embroidered Soulaire Sheer Pewter
Zippy Texture Stone Black/Denton


Vintage Suede Lichen Green
Dupioni Silk Blend Fabric Cherry Red

Regal Jacquard Dot Golden Black

Caprice Faux Silk Lilac

Which fabric(s) do you like the best, or think would look fabulous in some nice drapes?

What color(s) are your curtains at home?

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!