~Mosaic Monday~ Day Dreaming

Happy Monday to all of you!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend full of family, friends and fun fun fun!

I will keep this post short and sweet . . .
I'm just having a deep thought provoking day . . .
~Day Dreaming~

Is my life exactly how I want it?
Am I living life to the fullest?
Is there more out there for me . . .

I absolutely love my husband, my family, and our lil life we have . . .
but I have this yearning inside of me.
To be more.  To live more.
I subconsciously try to keep it supressed,
but it just needs out!
(I am what they call a "free spirit")

Hmmmm . . .

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.""So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains

~Harriet Tubman

 And we never even know we have the key."
~Lyrics from Already Gone, by the Eagles
 
“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.”
~Flora Whittemore

“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.”

~Donald Miller

I hope you all have a fabulous start to your week!
Just remember that we all can accomplish great things, but you have to go out there and grab it!