Tunes for your Tuesday . . .

1st off . . . I've soooo missed my blogging ladies . . . and blogging.
Our show was over Sunday night, and I've caught up on sleep this morning:-)

It's going to take a while to catch up on your blogs, but I will!
The Tacoma Holiday Show went really well, we had a blast, sold a lot, and heard a TON of great feedback on our creations.
~LOVE~
Also we have a few really funny stories from the show,
and many other things that I will share soon.

Good times!!!

So anywho back to normal life . . . feels good!

~Tunes for your Tuesday . . . Bruno Mars "Just the Way you Are"~

Cute right?

So in the video the girl is wearing a super cute pair of cowgirl boots . . . which I am totally in love with right now.

A few fun eye candy boots for you . . .













What are your fave fashion wants right now?

Have a great day loves!!!