Our very own "Harvest Festival"

Happy Saturday my lovely readers and friends!

So . . . the In-laws, Andy and myself take turns making gourmet dinners
Usually themed (such as Moroccan, Indian, Vietnamese, etc)
Kind of a friendly competition!
Lol . . . and for sure his mom has me beat, although they claim otherwise:-)
BUT she has years on me of great cooking, and they are just being kind.

Anywho tomorrow (Halloween!) is our turn.  We have invited them over for a

 "Harvest Festival"

Le Menu:
(for recipes click on the links)


Bread from "Great Harvest"


Mmmmm!!!

Le attire:
My inspiration:
Harvest Festival Attire




Le Decor:

(source)




Well there you have it! Soooo excited, and will post pics soon:-)
 
Have a Happy Halloween, whatever your plans may be!

How are you celebrating Halloween???