Halloween Weekend Re-cap!~

~Our Halloween Festivities~

Work dress up:
"Cat in the Hat" with Thing 1, Thing 2, etc:
 The hair was fun!
Our office hosts Halloween Parties for the referring denstist,
a few pics from those nights:


Oscar is actually a pumpkin!

Then off to a friend's Halloween Party:
My hubby didn't really want to dress up, so he was "DJ Ken Barbie" lol
I was Strawberry Shortcake:
(p.s. which I LOVED as a little girl!)







Then we had the In-laws over for our Harvest Festival

Harvest Pumpkin Cupcakes (with yummy orange zest frosting, mmmmm!)
Spiced Cidar




Cornish Game Hen stuffed with wild rice, water chestnuts, cranberries, celery, mushrooms, etc. 
And the roses that the In-laws gave me (along with a bottle of bubbly!)
And that sums it all up! Ha ha
All in all a fabulously fun weekend!

How was your weekend?

Did you dress up?

Eat or make any yummy food???

P.S. I have a few fabulous Giveaways lined up, getting back to the Blogging Groove finally!