~Mosaic Monday~ Pinks, Teals and X-mas Wishes!!!

Happy Happy Monday Chicas!!!

How was your weekend???

Mine:
LOTS of crafting,
took pics of like 100 new items for my shop,
dinner at the in-laws (yum!),
movies,
sore throat and killer headache :-(,
football Sunday,
a great church service,
and a mole removal on my back
(boooo for bad moles and too much sun/sunburns as a kid)

Good times! :-)

Anywho, on to the new week!
. . .
A big topic with the fam, the hubs and even at work is Christmas
Yes . . . you are right we are not even to Thanksgiving, but I am PUMPED!
Bring it all on. Going to start making my gifts this week, get er done!

Also thinking about what to put on my wish list.
Cause everyone's asking.
I want everyone to save their money and just give me lots of hugs:-)
Maybe some handmade items??
But they wanted more of a list.
Hmmm . . . well one thought is my old Uggs are old and tattered . . . time for new ones?!
(And for the price I have to make sure it's the perfect color ya know?!)
Could go basic black or gray . . .
but I'm a girl that needs color!
~Pink~

 ~or Teal~
 ~Pink~
 Or . . . TEAL!
Ha ha we shall see.
Inspired by my decision:
My Monday Mosaic:


(pssst . . . that flower on the bottom is from Aya Wedding's Etsy Shop.  Cute right?! Want one???  Ok . . . Fabulously Free Giveaway from her shop here, don't forget to enter! Yup HERE)
Ends Friday so hurrrr up!

What are some things that are on your wish list this year?