~Sippin' my Eggnog Latte~

Yup. . .  in heaven. 
Nespresso latte + light eggnog= *perfection*

Mmmmmmm.

Anywho . . . starting off my day posting some new items in my shop.

Haven't posted about my shop in a while
so thought I'd update ya'll on my passion, and 2nd job:-)

Some of you may remember my posts about the craft show . . .
The Tacoma Holiday Show
(back in Oct)
(which we had a blast, and did way better than last year!)
 I made like 100 new items to add to my already big stash to prepare for the show. 
Crazy girl, yes I am!

So now the items I have left I am adding slowly to my Etsy shop
It takes a minute or two . . . lol or longer to get all items photographed and listed.  BUT here are some new additions as of this week . . .
and some more


Many more to come soon!

Also, I love to support other Etsy peeps, bought from 2 just this week!

So if you have an Etsy shop, or a few faves please share them here with everyone so we can chk it out
Especially with Christmas coming up slowly . . . right?!
Support handmade for the holidays!!!

Also, speaking of Etsy . . .I have a few Fab Giveaways coming up soon, stay tuned!
for some of this:
and this:

 . . .

and . . .

(psssst if you are interested in hosting a Giveaway here please email me memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com for details)

Happy Weekend to you all!