~Monday Mosaic~

Happy Happy Monday to you all!
(Also Cyber Monday!)

I hope all my American fellow bloggers enjoyed their long Thanksgiving weekend!


Silly bakers:

Our new dog is fitting in well:


What we did:

*Thanksgiving at our place- thanks to the in-laws*
*Lots of movie watching*
*Got all of Christmas shopping done!*
*Lunch date at Coho's with the hubby*
*Photographed 80 new items for my shop, listed another 34 new online so far!*
*Still breaking Lu Lu into her new home, she's adapting well!*
(for those who don't know who Lu Lu is chk here.  Our new rescued dog!)
*Healing my back- taking it easy!*
*Found some killer deals on boots! 2 pairs!!! Will post pics soon*
*Finished "Picture Perfect" by Jodi Picoult*

What a fun yet relaxing weekend we had!

Sometimes it's just nice to sleep in, relax, and just do nothing.
I feel like that's what we've been doing all weekend, and it's GREAT!

To express how I feel after all of our relaxing time:
Simplicity

How was your weekend?
Were you able to relax and enjoy life?

Pssst also made a new button for my blog!

I'm all about button love and exchanges, so if you take mine (on sidebar) i'll take yours:-)