Happy Black Friday!!!

Ready, Set, SHOP!

Anyone crazy enough to wake up early, stand in line, or stay up all night with no sleep to get some good deals?

If so, you rock!
I commend you on your bravery and determination!

Me:
 I will enjoy the warmth of my bed and cuddling with my hubby, and 3 pups.

My Christmas shopping: online (my whole side of fam and extended fam of 12 people are DONE! Except the handmade gifts that I've begun, gifts are all done thanks to Amazon and their deals and free shipping, score!)

I've decided for my good friends this year:
~Handmade Etsy gifts~
I think there is something amazing and special about a handmade gift.
And supporting handmade!

A few of my faves as of late:










There's a few, I'm finding so many fun ideas for my friends!
Many more fun finds to come!

Do you have any gifts that you are excited to give this year?
If so please share!
 . . . . . . .
Psssst: Don't forget
 Memory Bean Designs Black Friday sale!
20% off of everything!
Enter code BLACKFRIDAY20
 . . . . . . . .

Happy shopping my lovelies!
Remember . . . gifts are from the heart.  It's not about how much you spend, but that you thought about a person, or know them so well that you find the perfect gift for them:-)

Ooooh also: Winner Announced TONIGHT for this fabulously free giveaway
Hurry and enter before it ends!!!