~I'm going to be Auntie Tammy (again!)~

All right all of you super crafty/great style readers!

This next Saturday I am throwing my little sister

(Heather (baby mama), Claire and me at Heather's bachelorette party '08)

(she's SIX years younger, I'm feeling ooollllllld)

A baby shower for her and her lil man inside her belly:-)
I am hosting her shower this next Saturday.
It will be brunch-style!

My ideas:
~Green and brown polka dot decor~
(cupcake liners, etc.)

~Yummy brunch dishes~
(Blueberry Baked French Toast)
(Spinach Quiche)
(Cute Cupcakes)
etc.

~Games~
(decorate one-sies with cute iron-ons etc.)
. . .
*This is a call for baby shower ideas*
Help a girl out!

I'm a procrastinator AND a perfectionist . . .
good combo huh?!

So if you have any ideas please share!!!

~Fun games~
~decor ideas~
~brunch food ideas/recipes~
~gifts~
~etc~

I know all of you have many ideas to share!!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."



-- Eda J. Le Shan