~Oh Happy Day!~

Happy Happy Friday!!!

So I am super duper excited today, for many reasons and I wanted to share:

First off I now have over 200 followers!!!
Seriously you all are amazing! Thank you so much for making this so fun for me. 
When I started my blog in January I had noooo idea it'd be so fun and addicting, and that I would meet so many freaking spectacular friends
You all rock and make me happy!

~Fantasy Football~
Ummm yeah . . . I am pumped! I've never played before, but I joined my hubby's fantasy football league with 16 others . . . I am the "Eastside Cupcakes"!
Although I'm super girly and people don't think I'm really going to play . . . I'm studying up and gonna kick some arse, just saying!
(source)

~Sister is not moving far far away . . . yet~
Yayyyy!
My lil sister and my baby (and bro-in-law) were going to move to Texas, BUT now they are staying for another year! I get to watch my lil niece grow up a little more.
Sooo excited!
(me with my lil niece Keilani)

~Time off work~
Yup next week I work my "day job" only 2 half days, the rest is off to create!!!
Much needed break!
~Emerald Downs~
Sunday we are continuing the celebration of my hubby's birthday with his family, sooo excited! Last time I won $60 on a $3 bet, small moolah but exciting!!!


~Holiday Show~
My close friend and bestie Candace and I are doing a booth at the Tacoma Holiday Show for our second year.  My lil business Memory Bean Designs needs to get going!!! It runs October 20-25th in Tacoma, Wa.  Gotta get busy!!! They have over 40,000 shoppers there, wish me luck!
Excited:-)


~Baking Fun~
Just printed off a ton of recipes to test out next week on my hubby since I'll be home a little more:-)

Excited to try:
Blackened Tuna Steaks with Mango Salsa
 Real Italian Calzones
Blackened Shrimp Stroganoff
 Cajun Seafood Pasta
 Beef Wellington

What kind of things are you excited for today?!

Have a fantabulous weekend!!!