~A lil' glimpse of what we've been up to~

Life's been a little crazy, but it's a good kinda crazy!
I know you all feel me on this:-)

So this is our life this past weekend:

Our new fave Happy Hour:

Voted the best cocktails in the Eastside . . . mmmm margaritas and sangria!

~My lil sister Heather's baby Shower~

Phew . . . I forgot how much work throwing a shower was!
But we made it, and it turned out cute!

I forgot to get pics of the decorations and favors. 
The baby's name will be Henry, so I made cute tags and attached them to Oh Henry bars:-)

My lil niece, a-frickin-dorable:
And her mama (my bestie and my sis):

Melissa and her lil boy:
Banner I made late friday night . . . thank heaven for the Cricut!!!

Mmmm chocolate chips hidden inside these cupcakes, yum!!!
I made her baby wall hanging word for the nursery:

Games galore, gotta love them!
Mmmm hmmm grandma gets down with the games!

My mom made this bear quilt, how stinkin cute!!!
(oh yeah and that's the baby mama!)
Good times!

~Gardening~
We are now able to pick veggies, fruit, herbs and fresh cut flowers from the garden, makes me happy!!!
My fave flowers:
Dahlias!
I have like 30 plants blooming, sooo cute!!!
Mmm yummy salad items:

~Office Rennovations~
We put up all the trim, crown molding, hardware, and painted everything.  Now I just need furniture!!!
But for now I will lay down on my new rug and dream:-)

~Keeping up with Memory Bean Design orders~

Phew!!!
Thanks for hanging in there with all my pics . . .
If you look like this right now it's ok, me too! :-)
(My darling Capri)

Don't forget!!!

Giveaway
by Sara Norris Photography ends Sunday, enter HERE!!!
She's amazingly talented, many chances to win!

Have a fabulous thursday!!!