~Tunes for your Tuesday~ . . . Edward Maya Style!

Ok if you haven't heard this song yet . . . I'm tellin' ya . . . you are missing out!
Euro-style techno, and a great pick me up!

(I blast this in the drive to work at the bum-crack-of-dawn)

"Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina

In honor of the girl's outfit and the beach theme in the video
(P.S. Loved her red shorties with red rainboots!!!)
AND the scorching hot weather here
 I've found some great finds for you:
(P.S. bathing suits are on sale everywhere!)

I want to get these (I heart Andy!):

Love the ruffles on this one, and who doesn't love some polka dot?!



And gotta throw in some boots like she was wearing!


I would rock the boots in these:
(shhh . . . only behind closed doors!)




And who doesn't love some VS Boyshorts?!
My fave for lounging around and sleeping in:-)
Lace-waist Boyshort


And on that note . . . have a fabulous day darlings!

Make sure to add some fun into your day!!!