~Mosaic Monday: Happy Birthday Mi Amor!!!~


31 years ago today . . . the love of my life was born!


Happy Birthday my love!
I am forever grateful for you in my life. 
You have given me never-ending laughter, hope, self-worth, true love, support,
and the best 3 years of my life!!!

Thank you so much for being you, and being the best husband ever
(seriously guys- sorry . . . mine takes the cake)!!!

I love you baby!!!
Excited to keep the birthday celebrations going:-)

(And thank you parents-in-law for creating this fabulous man of mine!!!)

P.S. If you haven't entered the
 doooo it HERE, ends Sunday. Many many entry chances!!!
She has amazing photography skills and a cute blog, chk her out!
Enter, doooo it!!!

 
Have a lovely Monday!!!
(weekend recap tomorrow along with Tunes for your Tuesday)