~Weekend Fun, a Winner, and Mosaic Monday~

~A soft collection of yummy Flickr images to brighten your day~
1. Shakespeare & roses..., 2. romance.., 3. Spring romance, 4. Plum blossoms, 5. Untitled, 6. and then, 7. Bottled Stardust, 8. Petal Princess, 9. His & hers xxxx, 10. Macro Rose / Rose Flower - IMGP7771, 11. L U S H, 12. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, 13. Imperfection - an acceptance in true love?14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

Feeling all feminine and girly today:-)

I hope you all had an amazing weekend!!!
We sure did:-)
Nice and relaxing!

*Saw "Eat Pray Love" with my girls*
Loved the book, and equally loved the movie.  Kind of inspiring!

*Watched 3 movies via Netflix*
Who doesn't love Netflix?!
We saw The Green Zone, The Backup Plan, and Repo Men.



Definately don't watch Repo Men, yuck!!! Sometimes ratings are wrong, I was cringing and my stomach hurt the whole time, BUT it had Jude Law and I thought it would get better.  I can't start something and not finish it, but this one I wish I stopped. 
I'm naive and love happy movies:-)

*Went to our favorite English Pub to watch my favorite futbol team Chelsea win!*
Yup my team won, so my hubby lost the bet.  Now he is on dish duty for the week ha ha ha.
*Horse Races at Emerald Downs*
In continuation of my hubby's 31st Birthday Bashes we went to enjoy a day at the track with the fam, and what a day we had!
We figured out a strategy and started with $40 (we are not big gamblers!)

Before each race we went down to chk out the horses

Soooo hubby wins 3 out of 6 races, and I win 4 out of 6.  BUT he wagered way more!

So at the end of the day I win around $100!!!
BUT my hubby wins over $700, how does that happen?!
The lady at the counter kept laughing when he came up to collect his winnings, and told him to buy a lotto ticket! So he did, maybe his luck will continue?

~Also we have a Fabulously Free winner!~
(Thanks again Sara Norris Photography for sponsoring this giveaway!
You truly have amazing photographs!!!)

From Random.org . . .

Number 17 . . . One Crafty Fox!!!

Winner: Congrats!!!
Make sure to email me your 8x8 fine art print selection from Sara Norris Photography's Etsy Shop . . . memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com

Happy Monday to you all!!!
Tell me what fabulous things you did this weekend, I'd love to hear it:-)