A Few Good Things . . .

A few GREAT things today :

*I bought these SUPER cute red Valentine's mugs from Starbucks . . . sooo excited to use them*


*I can not for the life of me put down this book I'm reading.  Major Jodi Picoult fan. "Second Glance".  In fact I stayed up late a few nights this week because it just grabs your attention, my hubby's getting jealous! Lol*

**I am helping my wedding photographer Cheryl (In a Frame Photography) out at The Wedding Show in Seattle this weekend!!! It's a huge show, and since I had a GREAT experience with her at my wedding she wanted me to help share with others.  It's about to be a great girly bubbly weekend, woo hoo! So here are some great photos she took almost a year and a half ago!! (holy moly it's already been that long????) AND for helping I get a professional book with our photos, finally I'm using our photos**
















Have a GREAT Friday!!!
~Tamara Nicole~