Relaxing Weekend

Hope you all have a FANTABULOUS weekend!



This is the first weekend in seriously months that we have no required appearances, no plans, nada.



AND I'M SOOOOOOoooo excited!



Here's to spontaneous adventures with the hubby, craft time, maybe a bubble bath, maybe working out,
and date night:-) Whatever we want woooooo hoooooo.


~Tamara Nicole~






A few lovelies of the moment:

*Check out the lovely City of Dionne's treasury list HERE, includes many Valentine's Lovelies, and she included this of mine:
If you haven't seen her blog chk it out, one of my faves :-) *

*Also this hook was featured Friday on this cute blog "Ode to Blue"*


*My next lil Valentine's project I'm UBER excited about, will show you finished product soon*

*Getting "hair did" and my first business-y photo shoot downtown Seattle*

Random Tip from "Keeping Life Simple"
"Enjoy what's in front of you"
Sooooo simple yet important!!!