Mmmmm my suprise dinner with hubby and other great things . . .

~My Amazing Night~

What an amazing man I have! Awwww:-) ha ha . . . soo after a LONG day at work
(7:30 a.m.-6:50 p.m.), I am pooped and just want to relax and watch my Amercian Idol (cheesy= yes but I love it!) . . . not worrying about dinner at all.  Sooooo when I walk in the door, I am greated by . . . perfection!  My 2 adoable lil' dogs greet me at the door with wagging tails and excitement.  The lights are off, and all the candles are lit! Annnnndddd . . . .

My romantic dinner awaited me . . . along with a nice glass of wine, and some classical music:-).  Awww, yes we're so cheesy still we probably make people gag, but I SO LOVE THIS MAN!

Anywho, a few other lovelies for today:

~Recent Sold Items in my shop~


~A big SHOUT OUT to Etsy's mention in Real Simple's Feb~
Yup yup in "Trends Worth Trying", there was a photo from Heather Palmer's Etsy Shop, and she's had a ton of sales since then.  Heck yes, let's get Etsy known all over:-)

~Fun quote for day~
"Think of your life as a book, with yourself as the main character.  Everyone and everything else is secondary.  Write your life story the way you want it to play out"

I LOVE this quote and it's my inspiration for 2010!!!  Not to be selfish, but I have lived my life for everyone else for so long, always putting myself on the bottom of my to-do lists.  So now it's my time! Heee heee.

Night ladies!!!!

Tamara Nicole