Some bi-niss excitement and fitness challenge progress

FIRST I have to say thank you for your words of encouragement, AND I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one and ya'll can feel me on this "muffin top" problem.


Photo ala flossy 22 on Flickr
(Seriously, type in muffin top and you get all kinds of funny pics! I heart Flickr!)

And Jill I love it, "baby pooch".  At least you have an excuse, a lovely child to show for it! :-)

So first my "fitness challenge" update: 
Yes it's been a WHOLE day . . . ha ha . . . BUT chk this out:
1) Went to gym last night and did crazy side ab and ab lifts.  My abs hurt sooo bad today I can't even laugh without it hurting!!! But it hurts so good, right??

2) I also ran 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym . . . and almost passed out!
Note to self: more cardio much needed!!!

3) At lunch today my wonderful, fabulous friend and co-worker Bekah and I went for a nice fast-paced walk up and down the hills by work, yup even broke a sweat.

4) To negate ALL of my hard work, they gave us each a box of See's Chocolates at work today.  Yum.  Seriously? My biggest weakness is dark chocolate.  Nope . . . didn't eat the whole box, but I'm positive I gained back the calories lost last night!!! I even tried to "hide" the box so I wouldn't see it, but it was calling my name like something fierce:-)

Awww well . . . you gotta enjoy life and live a little right?

So I've dragged my hubby into doing more abs tonight :-)

P.S. Looking up an inspiring ab photo and found this:


Ha ha and how to get the above:


On to Bi-niss!!!
A few fabulous-ness as of late for MBD:

1) A fellow blogger purchased one of my frames Monday, and even blogged about it! Love it, that's my first mention in a blog . . . I'm pumped! So Chk out Vintage Pretty's blog post Lovely Things.  She has a fun and romantic blog full of lots of eye candy!!!


2) I JUST got a message on Etsy, and there's a shop in Florida that wants to sell my items in their retail shop!!!!! Wha?! Sweet! I have some of my items up in a salon already here in WA, but that's my friend's salon.  This is my first "real" retail local!!!!! Hopefully the first of many right?! More exciting details soon :-)

3) I started up Memory Bean Designs kind of as a hobby last year, since I have been crafting as gifts for years.  Yet slowly, but steadily things are starting to pick up, and I am nearing my 100 sale mark on ETSY.  I told my hubby we have to have a HUGE celebration when I get to that point, only 8 more to go! AND at that point I'm going to do a give-way, my first one wooo hooo! So stay tuned.

4) Featured in this Etsy Treasury, chk it out Cute moss and cream items, lovely combo:-)

5) I JUST made my deposit on our booth at the Tacoma Holiday Gift Show, second year!!!  Kinda big Christmas shindig out here.  Did it last year and returning for more.
Our booth last year:

And we have many more great display ideas.  BUT am open to any suggestion!!!
Have a great night lovely ladies!!!
P.S. I'd love your tips on how you stay active and healthy:-)