Pretty in Pink on Friday

Happy Happy Friday to you all!

Normally I am working away, straightening one smile at a time on Fridays, but once in a while they suprise us with a day off!!!!

Which makes me a VERY happy lady today. 

So I've been a'blog cruisin' all morning commenting away.  It's so fun to see what everyone has to say, I love it!

AND it takes a long time to catch up ha ha.

BUT this time around I promise to be a great blogger. It can be a good thing, or a bad thing, but I'm a very talkative person!!! Whcih caries over to blogging.  Lol I can't be quiet . . . ask my hubby.  So if you comment, I'll for sure comment back.  I absoltely LOVE to meet new lovely ladies on here that share common interests.
With that said, on to my topic of the day:

~PRETTY IN PINK~
Yesterday was my lil' sister Claire's 25th birthday!!! I know we fought a lot growing up, but who doesn't right?  Now I am proud to say we are the best of friends, and I am soo grateful to have her a big part of my life.  She JUST had an adorable daughter Keilani, and she's the most beautiful thing I've seen. I love being "Auntie Tammy" Good photos coming soon:-) Here's the parents:



Soooo tomorrow we are celebrating her birthday with the fam for a game night! So excited.  Part of her gift is this cute lil pink wallet (shhhh she doesn't read my blog . . . yet . . . so she won't know! Hee hee)



Which leads me to . . . my inspiration for my new Valentine's Line of items in my Shop!!!  I have all the rest of the day while my hubby's away at work to watch chick flicks, and craft away.  My inspiration: a few from Flickr, for rest chk my gallery:



















Happy Friday to all of my lovely ladies!!!

p.s. if you have a flickr add me here

Tamara Nicole