My Etsy and Thank You's

So my new blog, woo hoo!!! Tried typepad, and I've decided I'm a blogger fan through and through:-) So a quick few things:

~ETSY~
My Memory Bean Designs Etsy shop, chk it out! I'm about to add more items, etc.

~Thank You's~
JUST finished editing a few photos to print and finally send out my Thank You's for Christmas:-) I had fun playing around with my Corel Painter Pro, fun times!!!


Santorini, Greece



Mykonos, Greece



Capri, Italy




Venice, Italy

~Monday Monday~
I LOVE Mondays, my day off from the normal job to have all to myself!!!Today I am going to:

*Finish some craft projects I started a while ago . . . you know the ones you leave in a box to finish later.  Yup time to clean up and finish things started, good motto for this year!
*Make my hubby a nice dinner, maybe THIS ?
*Make and send out my Christmas cards!!!
* Hit the gym, yes I need to still lose the few holiday pounds I gained, but yum yum the food was amazing and worth it:-)

HAPPY MONDAY!!!