Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!
(and to my new father-in-law, AND all the other dad's out there)

(Daddy-daughter dance at my wedding, love you dad!!!)

Dear Marc~

Dad.  I know I am all grown up, and we do not get see each other every day like we used to. BUT what you have taught me, and the life skills you have given me are with me every day.
Your love I carry with me each day.

Thank you for all you have taught me, with your words, actions, or just by being there for me.


"A father carries pictures where his money used to be." ~Author Unknown
(hee hee . . . isn't that the truth?!)

I know that we've had our difference over the years . . .and I don't know how we did it, but we made it through those CRAZY hormonal teenage years,
Phew!!!

But I cherish our time together. Our long phone conversations where we both to to dominate the conversation . . . yeah those too!
I think it's safe to say I got the chatty-ness from you:-)

"Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever." ~Author Unknown

Also, I want to thank you for working so hard to take care of us 6 kids at home!
  Although we weren't financially rich, we had, and still have, an adundance of love.

"Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance". ~Ruth E. Renkel

So yes . . . now I am all grown up, and have met and married an amazing man, you still will always be my one and only DADDY.
We may not see of talk as much as we used to, but when we do we just pick right back up where we left off.  Nothing will change.

Thank you for being a constant in my life.  We both make mistakes and i do not hold anything against you . . . I mean look how I turned out?! Lol

I know I can always count on you to be there when I need you, I always will have an ear to listen to me, a shoulder to lean in.  Thank you.


"I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart." ~Terri Guillemets

Remember when I was a little girl and I used to always just grab your hand?  I know your hand will always be there for me.  Love you!

So one day soon I will have some little children of my own, and I know that you will be there for them as well, gramps! They will hold your hand just as I did, and I know you will love them just as if they were your own.

"Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes." ~Gloria Naylor

No matter what, you will always be my Daddy and I will always love you.
~your fave daughter . . . lol~
Also I'd like to send a shout out to my other Father
Wolfgang!
Thank you for welcoming me into your family!  For calling me daughter.
I feel like I've always belonged.
Also, thank you for raising the perfect man for me.  You've given him so many great qualities, thanks for raising the man of my dreams dad!
(The Anderson's)

~Tamara Nicole~

***I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Father's Day with your special men in your life.  Make sure to tell them what they mean to you***


~Don't forget to enter the fabulous Clutch Giveaway hosted by AbbaDabbaBags!!!
 Ends tomorrow.  Enter HERE~