~Let's Talk Friendship~

First off . . .
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
I hope you all have some fabulous fun things planned for your weekend:-)
If so do share, I'd love to hear allll about it.

Our weekend:
*Installing our new hardwood floor in my new craft room*
*Gardening and getting yard ready for:*
*Graduation bbq at our house for my bro in law!*
*Our first softball game of the season, woot woot*
*Date night- HH style*
*Crafts*
Gonna be a busy one:-)
Anywho on to what's been on my mind as of late:

~Friendship~

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who sit on our shoulders and lift our wings when we forget how to fly." ~Unknown


Sooo when I go on vaca I always analyze my life
(over-analyze! I'm a head case lol)

I just know that as we get older, life gets busier for some odd reason!
(Or we just do it to ourselves)
Before getting married, I had all the time in the world for friends.
I spent all my time with them, and had a blast!
THEN when I met Andy, everything changed.
Now HE is my everything.  I'm the happiest I've ever been. 
He IS my bestie!
(see?! Lol)

When we first met we spent every minute together
(I'm sure making everyone else sick ha ha)
I have realized it is no longer just about me,
it's US
but sometimes other's don't understand this.

I have tried to balance my marriage/family/friends
but it's hard because I want to give my all to everyone, and let them ALL know how important they are to me.
Where's the time for that?!
(Anyone know- please share your secrets!)



Also, over the years and through different situations/experiences . . . 
you get to see people's true colors.


And I'm starting to realize it's not HOW MANY friendships I have,
but it's QUALITY friendships that count.




Although i love everyone, I think I want to invest more time in a few good friendships than a bunch of surface ones. 
This may be selfish? 
But I'm all about not half-arsing and being real and genuine.

Life's too short for friendships that are:
 One-sided
Stressful
Too demanding
One of guilt
Fake

I want a few Best friends who:
are Trustworthy
Sincere
There for me no matter what
Will stick up for me
Act'a'fool with me
Share similar interests
Recipricate friendship equally


Do you feel me on this? :-)

So I am determined to be a
***better friend to my TRUE friends***

"Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances."

~Katie Obenchain

So I encourage you all this weekend to really let your true besties
 know how much they mean to you:

*Send a "just because" card to one of your best buds*
*Plan a night in just with one of your girls*
*Send a sweet message to one of your special friends telling her what she means to you*
*Go get a cute lil gift for a friend b/c it made you think of her*
*Call up one you haven't spoken to in a while*
*Send flowers just cause*

Whatever you do, express how important they are to you!

Have a fabulous Weekend my Blog Friends!!!
~Tamara Nicole~

"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end."



~Unknown