~My Secret Garden~


Gardening Fun
Originally uploaded by memory bean designs
The rains stopped for one day here . . . so we could work on our yard!

I am now the proud owner of my own little Secret Garden . . .


*My corn "field"*

*Swiss Chard, Peppers (jalapeno, yellow, green, etc), Peas, and Spinach*

*Leeks, Walla Wall Onions, Beand, Cucumbers and Radishes*

*Our grape plant is finally producing!*



I soooo want a tree swing in my garden!
This is how happy I'd be in mine:-)

The Swing:
"How do you like to go up in a swing,

Up in the air so blue?

Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing

Ever a child can do!

Up in the air and over the wall,

Till I can see so wide,

River and trees and cattle and all

Over the countryside--

Till I look down on the garden green,

Down on the roof so brown--

Up in the air I go flying again,

Up in the air and down!

~Robert Louis Stevenson, The Swing

Oh there's just something magical about gardening.  Watching things grow from a small seed into something beautiful, OR edible! (yum!)

Anywho I am a happy gardener, and will keep you posted on my little farm.  I can't wait to just go grab tomatoes, lettuce, and everything for a salad right from my back yard!

Any of you have a veggie garden? Any gardening tips??

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

I am off to a work retreat at a cabin until Tues
(this will be the longest time away from my hubby since we married! 2 nights, sad! But I am bringing his t shirt with his cologne on to sleep with lol)

And when I get back . . . I will pick the winner of the Heather Evan Smith Giveaway!!!


So if you haven't entered . . . do it!

~Tamara Nicole~

"Earth laughs in flower."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson