~Weekend Photo Extravaganza~

Happy Monday to you all!
I hope this first weekend of Summer was a blast!

What did you do?!

Wanna know what we did?
Lol here goes:

*Friday*
After work, Andy went to his friend's bbq,
(we never spend time apart, this was weird! But good)
and my girl Bethany came over! Love her!!!
Since the day we met over 10 years ago we were insta-friends!
She's part of the reason I got into crafting, etc.
So we did what we used to do:
***drank coffee and scrapbooked***


I haven't scrapbooked in a while, but we had a blast! Will post my LO's soon:-)

*Saturday*
What a nice day we had! So we decided to take advantage and run to Magnussen in Seattle with our kiddos:
They looooooved it!
So did we!
Walking around we found this cool broken down building, photo op! Hee hee
Toby and Capri watching their daddy
The Boys
They're smiling!!!
I think a Labra-doodle (sp?)- they are so cute and friendly!!!
Awww Princess Capri you are soooo adorable, but you already know that you HAM!
Squinty eyes!
How we roll . . . slurpy time (a.k.a. straight sugar, mmmm)

Then later that day we were off to Allison and Chris's Housewarming,
CONGRATS GUYS! Love your new digs!
Pouty b/c we bought fruity beer . . . which wasn't too good . . . but it was 10% lol. Dumped out, and the lovely Allison made me a yummy Mojito, mmmm!
Totem Pole! Allison on top, Editt's always gotta be in the middle ha ha:-)
My lil sweet Armenian!

*Sunday*
Brunch at Salty's for a late Father's Day celebration:-)
Mmmmmm oysters, lots of seafood, and chocolate fountain!



The later Sunday we had our first REAL softball game of the season- we won due to forfeit a few weeks back, and then had TWO, yes two rain-outs.  That's WA for ya.
Sooooo . . . we lost, BUT the other team was crazy all-star style.  As coach I accept all responsibility lol. 
Time to prctice! BUT I had a few great plays at 1st base, hollar!!!

Anywho that's my weekend, how was yours?!
Watch out for a LOVELY giveaway hosted by byrdie graphics!!!
We will have discounts for all, and a joint giveaway from her and my Etsy shop Memory Bean Designs- so stay tuned or you'll be missin out, just sayin!

Have a fabulous week my dearies!