New additions

First things first: make sure to enter my
from Abba Dabba Bags!!! Ends Monday so dooooo it:-)


Ok so lame-o blogger I have been!
Sorry guys, life's been crazy
(you all feel me on this I'm sure!)

Anywho a few new additions that I am Sooooooo excited about:



Ever since we went to Europe I've been
 ***dreaming***
about Nespresso!
Andy's brother Ted in Luxembourg introduced me to this lovely piece of machinery, and I've been hooked! Finally getting my own! No more lattes, I'm making my own with my cute lil Nespresso pods of all different colors:-) Wooooo hooo!
I'm going to join the Nespresso Club and everything, what a coffee nerd huh?  :-)
And maybe even get a Pod Tower?! Lol

Another fabulous addition to our home . . .
ok so through the lovely blog "belle maison"
I found Modern Chic Home, chk it out she has some great items!
Soooo for our summer Tea Parties, my sister's Baby Shower, and our "Cupcakes, Coffee and Cosmos Craft Show" . . . I ordered these cute lil things:

Cute huh?!

Ok . . . and I have like a million pics to post to show you what I've been up to the past few crazy busy weekends, as well as a few of our 2000 Europe vacation pics. 
Soooo glad I have a relaxing weekend ahead where I can catch up:-)

Off to Late-night Happy Hour at Palomino's with my good friend Bethany!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!!

Tamara Nicole